Focus on QUALITY, not QUANTITY. You’ve already got a lot going on, so my over-complicate things? There are a couple of simple, easy questions you can ask to effectively eliminate the clutter from the essentials.
- Establishing Boundaries and Routines for Homeschool Families
- Promoting Independent Learning in Homeschool Students
- Should Your Homeschooling Student Begin with Cursive or Print Writing?
- Pre-school Assessment for Homeschool Students
- Pre-writing Skills for Young Homeschoolers
- Foreign Language Skills for Homeschool Students
- Surviving Middle School in the Homeschool Classroom
- Removing Distractions in the Homeschool Classroom
- Minimalist Homeschooling Lifestyles
- Should Homeschool Students Consider College?