Do you know who your child views as a role model? Most folks don’t give a second thought to who their child is picking up information from, whether it’s a teacher, a textbook, or a babysitter. It’s our job as parents to understand both perspectives and guide your child.
- How to give your homeschool child a different box of tools using science
- Homeschool Science Experiment: Astronomy, Black Holes, and Robots
- Easy experiments with Light, Lasers, and Holograms you can do with your Homeschool Kids!
- Easy electricity experiments you can do with your homeschool kids with minimal materials!
- Who is your child’s hero?
- Go on a nature walk with me and I will tell you things I wish I knew before I started educating kids
- One full week of easy science experiments with stuff you already have around the house!
- Homeschool Science Experiment: Cells, Laser Microscopes, and Surface Area
- The most important things not taught in school
- How to get your homeschool kids to work independently